Family house for sale, 170 m², plot 4027 m², Kostelec nad Černými lesy
We sell single family house, floor area of 170 m², situated in the village Kostelec nad Cernymi lesy, Prague-East. This brick house consists of two separate parts: the first was built in 1928 and consists of a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC, the second part dates from 1960 and consists of a duplex apartment 4+1 with bathroom, separate toilet and terrace. On a plot area of 4027 m² is also a brick garage, shed and well (15 m). There are two other large building sites that make this property to have a great potential for both residential as well as for operating a business. There is a need to rectify the rising ground moisture. The village has a complete amenities – primary school, 2 supermarkets, pharmacies, ATM, restaurant, pastry shop, two museums, a library … Excellent transport accessibility to Prague by car or public transport (several bus lines). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|local solid fuels|
2 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Pražská, Kostelec nad Černými Lesy|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||4 027 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.