Family house for sale, 170 m², plot 4027 m², Kostelec nad Černými lesy
We sell single family house, floor area of 170 m², situated in the village Kostelec nad Cernymi lesy, Prague-East. This brick house consists of two separate parts: the first was built in 1928 and consists of a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC, the second part dates from 1960 and consists of a duplex apartment 4+1 with bathroom, separate toilet and terrace. On a plot area of 4027 m² is also a brick garage, shed and well (15 m). There are two other large building sites that make this property to have a great potential for both residential as well as for operating a business. There is a need to rectify the rising ground moisture. The village has a complete amenities – primary school, 2 supermarkets, pharmacies, ATM, restaurant, pastry shop, two museums, a library … Excellent transport accessibility to Prague by car or public transport (several bus lines). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|local solid fuels|
2 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Pražská, Kostelec nad Černými Lesy|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||4 027 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.