House 4+1 for sale, 128.5 m², plot 302 m², terrace, cellar, well, Prague - West - Jílové u Prahy - Kabáty
We offer for sale the family house 4+1, floor area of 128.5 square meters in a quiet area of Prague – West, Jílové u Prahy, Kabáty.
It is a detached house built in 1927 situated on the main road in the village Kabáty. In the basement there are 2 cellars independently accessible from the garden. On the ground floor there is a living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and closet, attic consists of living room, bedroom, hallways, closets and patios. The solid fuel boiler is located in the basement and is suitable for exchange. The plot is a private well (connected to municipal water in the house is not). Septic tank, the gas is in the house. The house is in good condition, but suitable for reconstruction.
It is a pleasant location with beautiful scenery and a wide range of leisure activities (fishing, biking, mushroom picking, skiing in the area Chotouň etc.). Very good accessibility to Prague about 40 min. or by car 30 min. Prague 4 – Chodov. Within 100 meters from the house is a bus stop and railway, as well as in the village shop and restaurant.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
1 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Jílové u Prahy, Jílové u Prahy (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||128,50 m²|
|Grounds area||302 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.