Prague, beautiful commercial space for rent, residences Bella Vita, Břevnov, swimming pool, sauna, parking, 75.8 m²
Beautiful unfurnished commercial space for rent with a total area of 75.8 m2 with air conditioning and a separate entrance from the residential garden is located in the lower ground floor of a residential homestead Bella Vita in Prague 6 – Břevnov. Space suitable as storage space (internet shop, photo studio, fitness, studio shooting, etc.). There are no windows. There is also a communal swimming pool, Finnish sauna (in the pool house and the social background), place for barbecue joint (forge). Parking for visitors. The area consists of an entrance hall, a large room. On this the floor is common kitchen, bathroom with showerand a toilet. The ceiling height of 3.4 m. Homestead is guarded and maintained by the administrator, at night on the weekend security (+ camera system). Quiet location with excellent transport links – bus stop directly at the area. Metro Station Motol about 200 meters from the homestead.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Kukulova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||75,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.