Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 3+1 (87 m²), hire, Prague 8 - Karlin, Sokolovska, renovated, elevator, balcony
Beautiful and furnished apartment 3+1 (87 m2) on the 3rd floor of a completely renovated building with a new lift in Prague 8 – karlin, Sokolovska street. Input spaces of the house are clad in granite, the walls are stucco. The court rooms of the house are clad in natural stone. There are original parquet floors in the rooms, and the kitchen, bathroom and WC are granite tiles. Furnished with new furniture – double bed, wardrobe, sofa. Fully equipped kitchen (kitchen with electric stove, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer), washing machine, security door. Possibility of fixed telephone lines, fast internet connection and cable TV from UPC, intercom. Excellent transport links, close to the metro B – Krizikova.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees (for actual consumption of electricity, gas and water + overhead charges related to the operation and maintenance of the house) + refundable deposit 17 500 Kč|
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.