Rent renovated attic apartment 3 + kk, 72 m², Pilsen, Pražská street
We rent newly renovated loft apartment 3 + kk in the center of Pilsen in Prague street. It offers a fully furnished and its floor area is 72 m2. Located in a brick building with no elevator. The apartment is very interesting solution and its disposition are 2 separate rooms, main room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower and toilet, which is not part of the bathroom. The photographs not shown kitchen, was installed later and consists of an electric hob and extractor hood. The entire apartment is a beautiful wooden beams. The heating of the house is old central boiler in the basement. Separate meters for water and electricity consumption – compared to an ambush. Of course there is Internet access. Around the house all amenities and excellent accessibility to all parts of Pilsen. Beautiful living with us. Republic. Recommended.
8 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.