Sales sunny unfurnished apartment 2 + 1, 51.1 m², Pilsen - Slovany, Blatenská street
We offer bright apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen Slavs in Balaton street. This is an unfurnished flat in original condition size 51.1 m2, located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building, which has undergone a complete revitalization. Individual rooms are about the size 16.3 m2 and 18.5 m2, 8.9 m2 kitchen, hall 6.4 m2, bathroom and toilet 1.9 m2 0.9 m2. Floor Tile floors in rooms, PVC floor tiles in the kitchen and in the hallway, bathroom and toilet. The sale is preserved kitchen. Remote central heating and hot water with new old karma. Before the house is a large car park, there is a possibility to park in the courtyard behind the house. Around the house all amenities – shopping center Galerie Slavs across the street. Public transport stops directly in front. This property can be financed by a mortgage, you will be glad to arrange for free.
1 289 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.