Prague, attractive fully furnished commercial space - restaurant/bar for rent, Havelská, Old Town, 130 m²
Beautiful fully furnished office space suitable for a restaurant/bar with a total area of 130 m² is located on the ground floor and basement of the brick building in the historical center of Prague 1 – Old Town. Spaces are composed of two floors: the ground floor of 20 seats and bar, you can garden; in the basement of the 32 seats, bar and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Two more public toilets. On the floors are tiled. Heating by air conditioning. There conditioning. The attractive city center location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are shops, shopping center My, ATMs, offices and businesses. Metro „B“ and „A“ Mustek 5 minutes.
70 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy cca 15.000,- Kč|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.