Prague, luxury furnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Perucká, Vinohrady, garden, garage, terrace, 97 m²
Luxury, furnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 97 m² with garden, terrace (17 m2) and a pool is located on the 2nd floor of a four storey building with an elevator in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, right next to the park „Grobovka“. The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, living room with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. The rooms are separated – suitable for sharing. Kitchen equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. Bathroom with shower and a bathtub. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment has 1–2 parking spaces. The house is located in a popular area of the city center which offers all the amenities and excellent transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, shops, schools, banks, ATMs and more.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000 CZK|
|Address||Perucká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.