Beautiful, new renovated apartment 2+1 (63 m²), for rent, Prague 1 - Malostranske nabrezi, elevator, reception, garden
Beautiful, sunny, newly renovated apartment 2+1 (63 m2), situated in a building in the heart of Prague, Malostranske nabrezi – Prague 1. Unfurnished. Located on the 4th floor with elevator, where it offers stunning views of the Charles Bridge and the Vltava River. The entire apartment is laid solid wood flooring. It consists of living room, bedroom, fitted kitchen – fridge, dishwasher, range hood, bathroom with shower and separate toilet. There is the possibility to use the cellar in the basement. The building was completely renovated in 2012 There is also a 24 hour concierge / security. In the inner courtyard is nicely adapted for use by the tenants of the house. Excellent transport links and amenities.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 Kč fees + energies|
|Address||Malostran. nábř., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.