Prague, representative apartment for rent 4+1 (217m²), Masarykovo nabrezi, New Town, 3 balconies, overlooking the Vltava
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + 1 (217 m2) with three balconies located on the second floor of an Art Nouveau building with a lift in the street Masarykovo nabrezi, Prague 1, New Town. There are two bathrooms, two separate bedrooms. The apartment is unique thanks to the original architectural elements. The interior is original oak floors, original Art Nouveau stucco decoration, crystal chandeliers, tiled stove. There is also a cloakroom, utility room, storage room, guest toilet and an entrance hall. The apartment is situated around the floor of the house. View from the balcony provides a beautiful view of the river, building Manes, Štítkovskou water tower. Unique location in walking distance to the Old Town, Lesser Town and Charles Square. In the vicinity of all amenities and excellent transport links.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||217 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.