Exclusive storey apartment 3+kk (92 m²), rent, spacious terrace, elevator, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Nitranská
Exclusive double apartment 3+kk with a total floor area of 92 m², with a spacious courtyard terrace (70 m2), terrace is ready for planting, suitable for a pleasant stay – the possibility of placing the grill. Partly furnished. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a quiet building after internal reconstruction. Elevator. We enter the front door into the hallway, where you directly to a bathroom (bathtub with jets) and the bathroom on the left of the entrances to the rooms. The left room is 17 m2 big and has a built-in wardrobe. Right room is 31 m2 big, near is kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic stove). In the back of the kitchen are stairs to the first floor. Here is a ready room 27 m2 and two entrances to the terrace. There is a floating floor, the rooms are situated in a quiet street. Excellent transport links throughout Prague and the amenities, from Jiřího z Poděbrad square 2 minutes walk, 10 minutes to the city center.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 Kč fees + deposit 1 month rent|
|Address||Nitranská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
|Terrace||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.