Exclusive storey apartment 3+kk (92 m²), rent, spacious terrace, elevator, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Nitranská
Exclusive double apartment 3+kk with a total floor area of 92 m², with a spacious courtyard terrace (70 m2), terrace is ready for planting, suitable for a pleasant stay – the possibility of placing the grill. Partly furnished. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a quiet building after internal reconstruction. Elevator. We enter the front door into the hallway, where you directly to a bathroom (bathtub with jets) and the bathroom on the left of the entrances to the rooms. The left room is 17 m2 big and has a built-in wardrobe. Right room is 31 m2 big, near is kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic stove). In the back of the kitchen are stairs to the first floor. Here is a ready room 27 m2 and two entrances to the terrace. There is a floating floor, the rooms are situated in a quiet street. Excellent transport links throughout Prague and the amenities, from Jiřího z Poděbrad square 2 minutes walk, 10 minutes to the city center.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 Kč fees + deposit 1 month rent|
|Address||Nitranská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
|Terrace||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.