Beautiful renovated apartment 3 + kk for rent, 77, 4 m², balcony, Pilsen South Suburbs, Nerudova Street
Luxury apartment 3 + kk for rent in Pilsen in Neruda street. Beautiful apartment with total area of 77, 4 m2 is located in the 5th and 6th floor of a completely renovated building near the city center. The apartment consists of living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, hall, bathrooms and toilet. The advantage is a balcony size 6, 8 m2. In the house is aleso an elevator. The apartment has been completely renovated. The living room has a new modern kitchen with appliances – electric stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a tub and toilet is separate. These are maintained renovated house near Klatovská and Americká street. Housing suitable for demanding clients. Monthly rent is CZK 10,850 + services for 1 person 3000 CZK (each additional person + 500 CZK) + electricity. Refundable deposit is 3× monthly rent including services.
10 850 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services for 1 person 3000 CZK (each additional person + 500 CZK) + electricity, refundable deposit is 3x monthly rent including services|
|Usable area||77,40 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.