Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Wuchterlova, Dejvice, cellar, 62 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 62 m2 with a basement (basement) is located on the 4th floor fully renovated building with a lift about 2 minutes walk from the station „A“ Dejvická in an attractive location of Prague 6 – Dejvice. Kitchen equipped with hood and combined (gas / electricity) stove (can be equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge combined). The apartment has two very spacious built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. Bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet. The building can be accessed using the electronic key. Entry to the house and interior spaces are monitored by security cameras. Directly in front of the underground garage, where you can rent a parking space. Quiet location with all amenities nearby – restaurants, shops, cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, Semaphore theater, post office and others.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Wuchterlova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.