Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (80m²), Street U Hadovka Dejvice, parking, renovated
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (80m²) is located in the ground floor without elevator in the street U Hadovka, Praha 6, Dejvice. The apartment is completely rekonstrukci.V kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, dryer, toilet. The house is a beautiful garden, you can use the cellar. The apartment includes a parking space in the yard. Flat is after complete reconstruction in 2012. The floors are parquet and tiles. Facilities – security doors, high speed internet. Gas heating. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, school, library, pharmacy and more. Traffic – 3 minutes on the tram or bus (two metro stations „A“ Dejvická).
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.597 utilities 2person, 5.324 utilities 3person, 6.051 utilities 4person + electricity|
|Address||U Hadovky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), street U Hadovky, Dejvice, balcony, terrace, reconstructed, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.