Studio after renovation for sale, 23.2 sqm + 13.7 sqm garden, Prague 4 - Vysehrad, Marie Cibulkove street
In the new project Residence at Vysehrad we offer this southwest facing studio, which is undergoing a complete renovation. The studio has a front garden with an area of 13.7 m², which is the passage of a room with a kitchenette. Upon entering the studio you in the hallway, where to go further into the room with a kitchenette. The foyer also get into the utility room and bathroom with shower. Daylight penetrates into the room through the French windows overlooking the front garden. The apartments will be ready for occupancy in April 2015. In the photo gallery you can find a proposed solution for the studio and visualization units in the building. Residence U Vyšehrad was built in 1949, in the period of functionalism. It is located in a prime location in Prague 4 – Vyšehrad, just 500 meters from the Vysehrad fortress and 8 min walk from metro C / Vyšehrad. The house is undergoing extensive reconstruction (restoration of the facade, renovation of balconies and terraces, new elevator, new utilities, new windows, …). In the immediate vicinity there are nursery and primary schools, restaurants, shops, tennis courts and swimming pool. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
1 920 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||23,20 m²|
|Garden||yes (13,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.