Beautiful and fully furnished apartment 3+kk (80 m²), rent, new building, Prague 9 - Malkovského, garage, elevator
We offer beautiful and fully furnished apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 80 m² on 2nd floor of new brick house with an elevator and garage on the ground floor of the house in Prague 9 – Letnany, at ul. Malkovského. The apartment consists of entrance hall with cupboards, equipped kitchen (fridge, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave oven, cooker hood, kettle, toaster, dishwasher), living room with sofas in genuine leather, fireplace, television, DVD player and dining desk. The apartment has 2 bedrooms furnished double bed, bedside table, TV and DVD player, built-in wardrobe, and printer. The windows blinds. Bathroom with bath, washing machine. WC separately. The floors europarquets. Great amenities – business center Letnany, Kika, Globus, aquapark Letnany, pharmacy, health center, kindergarten, elementary school, high school, park, shops, post office, children's playground. The house is located close to the bus stop and 5 minutes metro Letnany.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6500 CZKfees, 500CZK Internet and 1000CZK parking + 20 000 Kč refundable deposit|
|Address||Malkovského, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.