Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, renovated, V dolině, Michle, balcony, basement, 100 m²
Beautiful newly renovated (2014) unfurnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 100 m² with balcony, cellar and storage room located on the 2nd floor with a lift in Prague 10 – Michle. Modern kitchen equipped with gas stove, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. There UPS cable. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking on the street in front of the house. The house is located in a quiet green area – park František Langer. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, supermarket Kaufland, Baumax, ATMs and more. Bus and tram stop „Chodovská“ 5-minute walk from the house from which you get to 13 minutes to the city center on the metro „C“ I. P. Pavlova.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||V dolině, Praha 10 - Michle|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.