Prague, luxury furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, renovated, Jabloňová street, Záběhlice, 60 m²
Luxury modern furnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 60 m² is situated on the ground floor of a brick house in a quiet villa neighborhood full of greenery in Prague 4 – Záběhlice. The rooms are separated and closed off the walls and ceilings are soundproofed. The apartment is fully furnished with sofa, furniture and bedding. Modern kitchen equipped with all appliances – ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher. Large bathroom with corner whirlpool tub for 2 and a shower for 2 people. Privacy is ensured with security doors and security devices that can be connected to a security agency. Heating through stone and electric underfloor heating. A special intimate lighting, el. fireplace, built-in wardrobe and cupboard, vertical blinds. The floors are floating floors and tiles. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, Tesco supermarket, primary school, post office and others. Public transport and parking in front. Drive to the center 10 min, 30 min with public transportation.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4430,- czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||Jabloňová, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.