Prague, luxury furnished apartment 2 + 1 (60m²) for rent, Jablonova street, Záběhlice, fireplace
Luxury modern furnished apartment 2 + 1 with a total area of 60 m2 is located on the upper ground floor of a house in a quiet villa district full of greenery in Prague 10 – Záběhlice. Rooms are separated, possible for roommates. For tenants is also available modern electric fireplace. Modern kitchen equipped with all appliances – ceramic hob, hood, dishes new dishwasher and fridge. Large bathroom with corner whirlpool bath tub and shower. The apartment has secured security doors and alarm. Central heating. Floating floors and tiles. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, supermarket Tesco, primary school, post office and others. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to the bus stop.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.330,- czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||Jabloňová, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, modern fully furnished 2 +kk, locker room, for rent, 70m², newly built, Bolívarova street, Prague 6
Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (80m²), street Zapomenuta, Záběhlice, garden, balcony
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.