Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, new building, street Antala Staška, Krc, terrace, garage, cellar, 55 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk with an area of 55 m² with terrace, cellar and garage parking (for a monthly fee) is located on the 5th floor high-rise building with an elevator and a view of Prague Castle and the surrounding area. The house has 24-hour reception. Fully equipped modern kitchen with appliances – dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven. In the living room there is a leather sofa, coffee table and other decorations. The bedroom is a spacious storage closet and a double bed. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Also available LCD TV, the possibility of cable TV and the Internet UPC. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heated by central heating. Quiet location, full amenities (near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, post office, medical center). Excellent transport links – near metro „C“ Budějovická.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Antala Staška, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.