Sales nice 2+kk, 45 m², Pilsen - Doubravka, Masaryk street, partial reconstruction, blind
We offer bright apartment 2 + kk in a quiet location in Pilsen Doubravce, Masaryk street. Apartment after partial reconstruction with a total floor area of 45 m² is located in the 2nd floor of a brick building with no elevator and an ideal orientation. Plastic windows are located on the view of the green. The apartment consists of a kitchen, where a new kitchen, electric stove, dining room, hallway, living room, bathroom with corner bath and toilet. Floor covering tiles and new linoleum. Hot water is provided by an electric boiler and heating WAW. The apartment has a cellar. The big advantage is in the inner courtyard with greenery. Parking is seamless front. Great location in quiet green surroundings. All civic amenities, schools, kindergartens, shops, health center nearby. Transport accessibility is ensured by public transport. All information on this contract, please contact the makléře.Tuto property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the RK and financial advice for free.
1 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ Commission RK|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.