Prague, renovated retail space for rent, 51 m², Praha 6, Jugoslávských partyzánů
We offer renovated retail space for lease on the ground floor of a brick building in Prague 6, Jugoslávských partyzánů. Space of 51 square meters has one front and one back room. Social room is also available. The store is located on the ground floor from the park square Interbrigády in many other stores. In the back room are two new wooden windows with security steel bars and the main entrance to the shop consists of a wooden portal (entrance door + + fanlight window display) glass safety glass CONEX. Entrance doors are fitted with two locks with safety shields. The shop is suitable for insurance office, travel agency, retail showroom, programmers, architects, engineers, accountants, notaries, lawyers, etc.. Excellent transport links, close to the metro or tram stop. Entrence from the street nám. Interbrigády.
18 900 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.