Prague, renovated office space for rent (7 rooms) 158 m², Praha 3, Přemyslovská street
We rent a nice office area (22.7 m2, 26.5 m2, 17.0 m2, 22.4 m2, 27.80 m2 and 27.4 m2 .....). They are located on the first floor of the house at Přemyslovská, Praha 3, which is parallel to Vinohradská street. Total office space with accessories is 158 m2. Orientation of windows on the west and north side. The floor has gray carpet, tiles and flooring, tiles in the hall, ceiling lighting is fluorescent and the rooms are sockets for telephone service. In office spaces are two social rooms. (one for guests and the other has an extra shower). The kitchen is in a separate room. The rooms are centrally heated with separate multistage boiler. Offices are equipped with a security system with alarm. Entrance doors. The house is the ability to connect to UPC. Excellent transport links – metro Flora and tram station 11. Office space suitable for financial companies, law firms, notaries, engineers or architects, software companies, etc..
35 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ services 250 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Přemyslovská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||158 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.