Nice apartment 2+kk for sale, 56 m² + 6 m² cellar, attractive location of Prague 10 - Vršovice, street Jakutská
We offer a stylish apartment, privately owned 2+kk with a floor area of 56 m² in the attractive area of Prague 10 – Vršovice, street Jakutská. Housing unit is located on the ground floor (almost to the first floor level) of a brick house from the 50s with a lift. The house is renovated (new wiring, windows, elevator, interior), in next year's planned new facade. The apartment has undergone in 2010–2012 precise complete refurbishment. The unit consists of a spacious entrance hall (10.5 m2) with built-in wardrobes, living room (20.5 m2) with fully equipped kitchen (electric oven, dishwasher, sink, cooker hood, induction hob, fridge), dining table, bedroom (21 m2) with built-in cabinets, bookcases and desk, bathroom (2.8 m2) with bath and washing machine and separate toilet (1.2 m2). The floors are parquet and tiles, which is heated through heat exchange station below the apartment, the apartment is almost not necessary to heat. The apartment has a large brick cellar (6 m2) with a window. Parking in front of the house. The neighborhood is full amenities – schools, kindergartens, secondary schools, shopping centre Eden, hospital, restaurants, swimming pool, sports hall… Excellent transport accessibility ensures tram station – Kubanske namesti (300 m), bus station – Bělocerkevská (150 m), and the metro station – Želivského (600 m). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Jakutská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.