Prague, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, V Ostružiní, Košíře, 69 square meters, balcony, terrace
Partly furnished apartment, located in a street in V ostružiní, Košíře the first floor wooden houses. The apartment consists of a living area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hallway, balcony and covered terrace at the entrance. The apartment also has a private external access stairs to the apartment and a garage in the garden. In the kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, cabinets and dřezem.In the living room is the library, cabinets, sofa and tables. In the bathroom is a shower and toilet. The bedroom is unfurnished. The house (wooden house) is located in the countryside and in a very quiet area. At a distance of about 5 min bus stop, tram stop in 15min Kavalírka. Near tennis, badminton, volleyball, area Landronka, English school, high school
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2100 CZK utilities|
|Address||V ostružiní, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.