Prague, beautiful duplex apartment 2 + kk for rent, 62m², pantry, Petrská street., Praha 1
We rent a beautiful duplex apartment 2 + kk on the 2nd floor of a historic building with lift. House and apartment are reconstructed. The apartment is fully furnished. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas stove, dishwasher.Ve lower ground floor is an entrance hall, living room with kitchenette and bathroom with shower and toilet. On the upper floor there is a bedroom and bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet. Washing Machine, gas central heating. Quiet location near the metro station Namesti Republiky and Florenc. Complete amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Excellent transport links.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.000 services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, nice renovated 1 bedroom apartment for rent, 42 m², near Wenceslas Square, Opletalova street, Prague 1
For rent beautiful furnished apartment 1 + kk (32m²) in the street Krakovska, in the center of Prague - Nové Město
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.