Beautiful, partly furnished family house 10+1 (260 m²) for rent, Praha 5-Kosire, garden, quiet residential area
Partly furnished family house 10+1 (260 m2) in a residential area in Prague 5– Kosire. Basement has two rooms – laundry and storage. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with fridge and stove, dining area and twin living room. On the first floor we find 3 bedrooms and living room. Each floor has its own bathroom/toilet. Carpets or tiles. Central heating, boiler, smoke detection. The house is insulated and has plastic windows. Garden 570 m2. Near the bus stop. Beautiful home with a garden in a quiet neighborhood.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 Kč fees + refundable deposit 50 000 Kč|
|Address||Karenova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||570 m²|
|Garden||yes (570 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.