Luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 4+kk(136 m²)+ 2xbalconies, elevator, garage, resid.area,Randova s., Prague 5-Smichov
Really beautiful und luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 4 + kk (136 m2) + 2 balconies, located on the 1st and 2nd floor with lift in a new building (2009), consists of an entrance hall, living room of 38 m2 with a fully fitted kitchen and access to the balcony, 3 bedrooms (master bedroom of 36 m2 with an ensuite bathroom and balcony), 2 bathrooms, 2 WC, storage room. Also cabling for telephone line/internet, wooden floors and tiles, built-in wardrobes, 1 basement storage unit and 2 parking spots in the underground garage included in the rent. Prague 5 – Smichov, Randova street – popular residential area in a walking distance 5 minutes from subway station „Andel“ and shopping mall „Novy Smichov“, nearby the French School, with a perfect connection to the city centre, to the highways D1 and D5 and to the airport.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 Kč fees|
|Address||Randova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.