Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent renovated, Písecká, Vinohrady, cellar, shared garden, 50 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 after reconstruction with a total area of 50 m² with a basement and a shared garden is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. Be adjusted on 2 + KK. Windows oriented to the green courtyard. Kitchen equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and pantry. Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet. On the floors are PVC and laminate floors. Heating – gas WAW. Connecting to the Internet via UPC. In the vicinity of all amenities – restaurants, shops, business center Flora, ATMs, schools, pharmacies and others. Excellent transport links – Metro „A“ Flora 2 minute walk.
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Písecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.