Apartment 4+kk for sale, 108.2 m², cellar, attractive location - Prague 3, Zizkov, street Kubelíkova
We sell modern apartment 4+kk, floor area of 102.4 m2 in the attractive area of Prague 3 – Zizkov, street Kubelíkova. This apartment is located on the 4th floor of the brick house from the early 20th century, which was completely renovated, keeping all the original features: doors, windows, hardware, decorative paneling, floors, etc.. Dwelling unit also has a cellar with an area of 5.8 m2 in the basement of the house. The house also includes a quiet garden in the courtyard, which is ideal for relaxation. The apartment consists of entrance hall, kitchen, living room with dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom with WC and separate toilets. The residence Kubelíkova is located near Jiřího z Poděbrad square, park Parukářka, Mahlerovy sady and Riegrovy sady and offers complete amenities (shops, schools, kindergartens, pharmacy, restaurants, galleries …) and excellent transport links – a few minutes walk to metro A – Jiriho z Podebrad or tram stop Lipanská. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
7 644 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee and complete legal services|
|Address||Kubelíkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||102,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.