Prague, furnished cafe for rent 80m², Italska street, Vinohrady
Lovely furnished cafe for immediate rent in a busy street, Italska, Praha 2, Vinohrady. There is a possibility only for cold kitchen, where is two refrigerators. There are women's and men's toilets. Possibility to rent parking spaces or garage for a fee in the yard of the next house. There is a garden for three centuries in front of the house on the street. Auditors can be used for private events, tastings, etc.The current tenant requests a severance grant of eight hundred fifty thousand Czech crowns.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 utilities + parking space 1800 CZK|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.