Prague, beautiful unfurnished commercial space - offices for rent, Michelská, Michle, parking, terrace, 1510,3 m
Beautiful new unfurnished residential premises with a total area of 1510,3 square meters with terrace and indoor garden is located on the 1st floor of a new brick building in Prague 4 – Michle. Spaces can be used for business purposes, showroom, as well as an office. There are totally unfurnished everything will be adapted to future tenants (floors, equipment, kitchen). Toilet with wash. Air conditioning with individual control. The possibility of placing the logo on the building. Parking available in the building for a monthly fee. The building has 24 hours access every day of the week. Attractive location near the city center with excellent amenities and transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, cafes, BB Centrum shops, supermarket Albert, Barruv park and metro „C“ Budějovická three minutes from the station which is located directly in front of the building.
347,80 CZKm² per month
13,50 € Currency rate: 25,77
from day: 2018/05/25
|Charges||+ utilities 70 CZK(m2 + copper consumption 30 CZK/m2 + parking 230 CZK/one place|
|Address||Michelská, Praha 4|
|Usable area||1 510,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.