Atractive apartment 2+kk with historical points in Old Town Square, possible furnished or unfurnish!
We offer spacious apartment in the atractive historical area of Prague, Old Town Square. Two separate rooms. Furnished or unfurnished. Heated tiled floor throughout the flat. Very nice kitchen unit in the divide of the main room and the hall. There is a shower in the luxury italian style bathroom. The city centre offers all civic amenities, lots of theatres and possibilities of dining out. You will love it for sure! Excellent public transport connection to all parts of Prague. Flexible landlord, who will do everything for you! Price negotiable!
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Staroměst. nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.