Beautiful shop in one of the archways at the Vaclavske namesti;19m²
Beautiful shop in one of the archways at the Wenceslas square. Shop windows and entrance from the archway. Separately toilet. After complete reconstruction in december 2005 – new pavement, painting and furtiture. After the agreement with the owner there can be left the equipment like shop counter, cash desk, scale and shelfs. Air-condition, throw-in safe. The owner requires the compensation for the reconstruction (sustainable with invoices) in an amount 300.000,– CZK
|other water source|
23 160 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||19,30 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.