Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Sluštická, Strašnice, garden, parking, cellar, 70 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction with a total area of 70 m² with a basement, parking space in the yard (1–2 sites) and shared garden is located on the 2nd floor without elevator in Prague 10 – Strašnice. New kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by gas. floor heating. Available wifi. The house is located in a quiet area with excellent transport links – bus stop „Královická“ (2 minutes walk) and metro „A“ Skalka (8 minutes walk). All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, primary school, kindergarten, shops, Albert Supermarket, ATMs and more.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 CZK + electricity and gas about 2000 CZK|
|Address||Sluštická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.