Prague 1, luxury apartment 3+1 for rent, 108 m², balcony, historical center, Vězeňská, Old Town, Staroměstské náměstí
We offer beautiful apartment for rent with an impressive atmosphere in the 5th floor of an Art Nouveau building after reconstruction, only a few minutes from the Old Town Square, in the street Vezenska. Three separate rooms and separate kitchen with access to the balcony to the courtyard offers generous spaces. Separate toilet and bathroom are renovated in a modern style, corresponding with original features and accessories such as remanufactured doors, wooden floors and parquet or granted brickwork in the lobby. Beautiful view of the New Synagogue or ornate facade of the house opposite enhance the atmosphere of old Prague. This is a very attractive housing in the historical center, shops, restaurants and cafes and the possibility of a peaceful rest after a busy day. Very nicely maintained and renovated Art Nouveau building has a new elevator, façade and distribution of electricity and gas.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vězeňská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.