Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, partial reconstruction, Písečná street, Kobylisy, 45 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 partial reconstruction of the total area of 45 m² is situated on the fifth floor of a panel building with an elevator. Lovely view of the whole city. The apartment consists of a kitchen, living room, bedroom, spacious hallway and bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven and extractor hood. Bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floors are floating floors, linoleum and tiles. Central heating. Great amenities – supermarkets, sports facilities, schools, green areas, restaurants, bars. Very good access to the city center – a few minutes walk or bus (2 min) to metro „C“ Kobylisy and then 10 minutes to downtown.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK|
|Address||Písečná, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.