Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (215 m²), Rašínovo nabrezi street, New Town, view of Prague Castle
Beautiful and unique apartment for rent 4 + 1 (215 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building right on the Rašínovo nabrezi street, Praha 1, Nové Mesto. There is an emphasis on design and quality of materials – marble, wood quality, luxury ceramics. There is a large living room with kitchen and generous dining room. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a cloakroom. The apartment is ideal for demanding clients looking nice and presentable apartment in one of the most exclusive part of the city with spectacular views of the Vltava River and the Prague Castle.
150 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 10000|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||215 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.