Prague, bright apartment 1+1 (40m²) for rent, street Jana Masaryka, Vinohrady, balcony
Bright apartment 1+1 for rent, street Jana Masaryka, is on the 3rd floor of a brick building with no elevator, in a very desirable location – Praha 2, Vinohrady. The apartment is part of the gallery. The apartment is available furnished kitchen with stove, oven, extractor hood and washing machine. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. The bathroom features a shower. Toilet is separate. The building is steps from the tram, Jan Masaryk, the metro station „A“ Namesti Miru is then one stop by tram or about 7 minutes. Vinohrady location is very desirable and popular Prague neighborhoods, living here offers great access to transport and very good facilities.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 550/person + elektricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.