Loft apartment 2+kk for sale, 69.5 m² + 5.5 m² balcony, garage, cellar, Prague - west, Hostivice, street Kmochova
We offer bright atypical loft apartmet, floor area of 69.5 m2 + 5.5 m2 balcony, 2+kk in Prague – west, village Hostivice, street Kmochova. Housing unit is located on the third floor of a brick building from 2004 with elevator and consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette (28.03 m2), bedroom (18.64 m2), hall (9.28 m2), bathroom with corner bath and toilet (10.78 m2) and balcony (5.44 m2). The apartment has a brick cellar (2.78 m2) and very spacious garage. There is also bicycle room and common garden. The price includes all the furniture including wardrobes in the bedroom and kitchen appliances – refrigerator with freezer combination, electric oven with ceramic hob and hood. Heating is provided by central heating – the house has its own gas boiler. Hostivice is a location with full amenities – there is a kindergarten, primary school, high school, supermarkets, restaurants, doctors, fitness, library… Near the village is a nature reserve Hostivické rybníky, the ponds are widely used especially in the winter for ice skating, there are cycle paths and nature trail. Hostivice offers excellent transport links: 12 minutes by bus to Zličín – metro B, 15 minutes by train to Dejvická – metro A, Masarykovo nádraží railway station in 25 minutes. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
2 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all the fees and legal service|
|Usable area||75 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.