Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Zdiměřická, Chodov, 3 separate rooms, loggia, 71.2 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 3+1 for rent with a total area of 71.2 m2 with loggia is located on the 8th floor of a panel building with a large freight elevator in Prague 4 – Chodov. The whole house was renovated in 2011 – insulated, new windows, new roof and elevator. The house has two entrances, one of which is wheelchair accessible. There is a beautiful view of the countryside. The apartment has been partially renovated (2014) – newly painted and new flooring. It becomes a spacious hallway, pantry, 3 rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. In the corridor, built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space (possibly shoe). One room is fully equipped with furniture and double bed. The other two rooms with a single bed and wardrobe. Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, fridge with freezer, microwave and dining table with chairs. Bathroom with bathtub. On the floors are floating floors, carpets and PVC. Heated by central heating. Available cable to connect to the internet (5 providers in the area). Parking on the street. Beautiful location with outstanding amenities and transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, Billa supermarket, shops, ATMs, school, nursery, health center, library and metro „C“ Opatov (5 minutes walk).
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Zdiměřická, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||71,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.