Beautiful unfurnished house 6+1 in Chuchle
Unfurnished house 6+1 with garden in Prague 5. The house was built in 1996 and is encircled by nice garden with terrace, where one can get right from the living room. The locality of Chuchle offers one of the most beautiful and accesible places to live in Prague. Location in dead-end-street grants quite living and the exposition towards east grants enough of sun shine for the most of the day.
43 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dubnická, Praha 5 - Velká Chuchle|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.