Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Vaclava Trojana, Uhříněves, garden, garage, celler, 50 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 50 m2 and garden with wooden terrace, cellar and garage, located on the ground floor in a new building in Prague 10 – Uhříněves. Spacious living room with library. The modern kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer and cooker hood. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. The apartment has a very good security – security entrance doors of the highest rank in the window security film breakage of glass and window blinds. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Parking on the street. The house is located near Uhříněvského natural park and close to Prague's bike. Bus stop by the house – bus to metro „C“ Haje 17 min, „B“ Černý Most 46 min, by train to the center „Hlavní nádraží“ in 19 min. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, ATM, school, kindergarten, tennis, lock Uhříněves.
12 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Václava Trojana, Praha 10 - Uhříněves|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.