Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Javorová street, Kobylisy, garden, terrace, garage, 138 m²
Luxury unfurnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 138.21 square meters which is located on the 1st floor of luxury villa house in the residence Javorová. Brand new apartment consists of three separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, spacious dressing room and two bathrooms. Completely furnished kitchenette Sykora with Miele appliances (stove, fridge with freezer, hot air and steam oven, dishwasher). The design built-in wardrobes in the hall. The apartment has two very beautiful and extensive gardens with automatic irrigation with area of 515 m² and 65 m2. There is garden furniture, garden house and a gas grill. The washing machine and dryer are already installed. Wooden floors and tiles of the highest quality. Central heating. The apartment also has 2 parking spaces in the garage and cellar in the basement. The entire facility is secured by security cameras and there is 24 hours a day reception with security. This luxurious complex is located in a quiet green area near Ďáblice park. Excellent transport links. Just 10 minutes walk to the metro station „C“ Ládví and bus stops. Nearby is also located OC Letňany. The apartment can be furnished after agreement.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10.000,- czk utilites + electricity|
|Address||Javorová, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||138,21 m²|
|Garden||yes (515 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.