Family house for sale, 125 m², plot 449 m², terrace 11 m², garden, Praha 10 - Štěrboholy, Novoštěrboholská street
We offer for sale a detached family house in a quiet locality of Prague 10 – Štěrboholy, street Novoštěrboholská.
This house with a total floor area of 125 m² is divided into two separate units: the ground floor is a large apartment 3+kk (consists of living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and bidet, separate toilet, cellar, storage and workshop) with an area of 70 m², on the first floor there is the smaller apartment (55 m2) 2+kk, which consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette, bathroom with toilet and terrace – 11 m2. The rooms are oriented to the west and south.
The house has a partial basement, was built in the 30s, the extension of the 60s, there is a new tiled roofs and floors in both bathrooms are renovated including all distributions. Heating is provided by a gas boiler, house is connected to the public water supply, sewerage, electricity and gas.
The house is situated on a plot of 449 m2 (built-up area 133 m2) with greenery, ancient well and 2 parking spaces. Free parking is on the street.
The place is full amenities, there is a doctor, a new dental clinic, kindergarten, primary school, shopping center, sports complex with multipurpose hall, tennis courts, cycling, plenty of greenery and a pond.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Novoštěrboholská, Praha 10 - Štěrboholy|
|Usable area||125 m²|
|Grounds area||449 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.