Apartment 2+kk for sale, attractive location Prague 5 - Smichov, Zborovska street
We offer for sale apartment of 2+kk and floor area 73 sqm in attractive location Prague 5 – Smichov, Zborovska street. This privately owned apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick building after complete reconstruction of common space – the roof, built loft apartments, renovated common areas, electricity and gas lift and rear facade. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with bath and toilet, closet and hallway. The apartment has been renovated, there are new double-glazed windows, new heating boiler in the bathroom and the kitchen floor heating. The positive aspect of housing is a popular location with good pedestrian access, within easy reach of the historic center, Detsky ostrov island, Vltava river, a range of shops, schools and kindergartens. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.