Beautiful apartment 2+kk for sale, 59 sqm, cellar 4.5 sqm, parking, Prague 6 - Lysolaje, Sidlistni street
We offer privately owned, sunny apartment 2+kk and floor area of 63.5 sqm for sale. Sought after location Prague 6 – Lysolaje, Sidlistni street. Modern furnished apartment is located on the 5th floor of brick building with an elevator Vyhledy II and was approved in 2001. Housing unit consists of a spacious living room with a kitchenette with a kitchen made to measure (beech, equipped with dishwasher, fridge, extractor hood, ceramic hob, oven and a dining counter), bedroom with wardrobe, bed, desk, bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine, pantry and hall. The floors are laid laminate floors, closet and bathroom tiles. From the windows of the bedroom and the bathroom there is a beautiful view of the surrounding houses, meadows and fields. The apartment has a large cellar (4.54 m2). In front of the building there is its own large parking lot, the whole complex is located near the university campus, which is open to the public swimming pool, gym, horse riding stables and other sports. Within the grounds of a residential building there is a playground. Good transport links – only 2 minutes away bus stop „Sidlistni“ – direct connection to metro A – Dejvická (15 min). For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
2 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Sídlištní, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.