Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building, Plzeňská, Košíře, basement, garage, 40 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent with a total area of 40 m2 with a basement located on the 5th floor in a new building in Prague 5 – Košíře. The apartment consists of kitchen, living room, dressing room with large storage space, bathroom with shower and separate toilet. Kitchen with electric cooker, oven and fridge with freezer. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Possibility to rent a garage in the building. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent transport links to the city center – 2 tram stops (stop U Zvonu) from the station „B“ Anděl. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, ATMs, pharmacies, schools and shopping center Nový Smíchov.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK + garage 1500 CZK|
|Address||Plzeňská, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.