BUY to LET: 2+kk, 60m², porch, cellar, after rec., UPC, SAT TV, Prague 1 - New Town
Flats.cz offers exclusivelly living in the centre of the centre of Prague, New Town. In the street: one of the best jazz clubs – Agharta, many shops, resaturants, pubs, services…of course in the such business heart of Prague. But the flat is quiet and sunny, orientated to the well-maintained courtyard, south-west. There is a porch in front of flat windows, which can be used as a balcony. 2nd floor, no lift. UPC cabel (fixed internet connection), SAT TV. One separate bedroom, kitchen corner really round the corner of the living space. Separate toilet, bathroom with bathtub. Fully furnished. There is also cellar 4m² on the basement. Flat and house after reconstruction, new hookups, new facade, renovated roof, stairs,..... Possible to rent a parking place in the next-door house. Cooperative ownership – you have to pay in cash or for mortgage you have to guarantee by another property. The change to personal ownership planned for October 2007. Interesting investment: financial calculation for long term rent according to our sucessfull experience: 17/19 000,– CZK/ month without utilities, for short term rent: 12 000 –18 000 ,– CZK / night according to the no. of persons. Dont miss out!
4 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Praha, Praha 1 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.