Prague, beautiful unfurnished residential premises - offices for rent renovated, Hloubětínská, Hloubětín, 260 m²
Beautiful unfurnished multifunctional space suitable for business of different nature with a total area of 260 m² is located on both floors separate one-story building in a closed area of the Prague 9 – Hloubětín. The building is complete modernization, is to ensure the safety and signaling equipment bars on the windows and doors (ground floor). On the ground floor is situated hallway with staircase, two rooms 39.8m² and 26 m2, two toilet + shower room, utility room, utility room with boiler Tue. The first floor is divided into two units – office area and residential facilities. Each unit has a separate locking, left 5 room (47.7 m2, 12.8 m2, 18.5 m2, 12.5 m2, 4.5 m2) and right 2 room (25.2 m2, 22 m2), kitchen (10m²), bathroom with shower and toilet. Modern kitchen equipped with an electric cooker with oven and dishwasher. On the floors are floating floors, PVC, carpets and tiles. Gas heating. Parking is available on the enclosed courtyard with paved area in front of a building where there is a public car park. Excellent transport links for both cars and pedestrians – metro station „B“ Hloubetín. All civic amenities – restaurants, shops, Penny Market, ATMs, post office, swimming pool.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hloubětínská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||260 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.